The UVic Alumni card allows an alumna or alumnus access to the libraries’ collection of regularly circulating books and sound recordings.
Alumni borrowers may have up to 25 items on their library account at any time, which may include taking out five CDs, five LPs, five cassettes and five kits at one time.
• Journals do not circulate
• Reserve and Curriculum Library materials are not available to borrow
• Film Media are not available to view or borrow
• Interlibrary Loan Service is not available
• Remote access to the UVic Libraries' online Indexes to journal articles & full text databases is not available for Alumni due to vendor licensing restrictions.
Online access to the UVic Libraries’ catalogue and all of its resources is available on-site via public access terminals located throughout the libraries.
If you have questions regarding Alumni library privileges call the loan desk at (250) 721-8230.
Library hours are available at (250) 721-6673 (recorded).
Reference information is available at the Library Help Desk (250) 721-8274.
- The Spring Equinox - Canadian University Alumni Happy Hour in Hong Kong
- Young Professionals Mixer in Shanghai
- Victoria College Alumni Luncheon
- Japan Alumni Friends & Family Spring Picnic
- School of Child & Youth Care Alumni Celebration Dinner
- View all events on the UVic Alumni calendar